Help APFV and abuse survivors at one of our community fundraisers.
Make a splash and beat the heat... OUR 5th ANNUAL WALK OR PADDLE TO END ABUSE needs your help!
SATURDAY, AUGUST 19, 2017 7 to 11 a.m. at Wesley Woods Retreat Center 250 Stam St., Williams Bay WI
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1. Mark your calendar right now. Choose the 3- or 6-mile route, and decide if you want to walk or paddle along the shore line.
2. Invite family, friends or neighbors to join you. It's a blast! And each registration contributes $35 to help violence survivors in Walworth County.
3. Register by going to www.active.com and searching for "Victory Over Violence" or search for the date, August 19th. You can also call APFV to email you the registration forms and event information at (262) 723-4653. Ask for Heidi.
4. Collect pledges to raise even more funds. This is optional, and we will provide the form. Just call APFV.
5. Start the route any time between 7 and 9 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 19th at Wesley Woods Retreat Center, 250 Stam St., Williams Bay, WI.
6. Collect a poker card at each pier along the route. Top three hands will win prizes!
7. Finish the morning of Aug. 19th with a continental breakfast at the end of the route.
Remember: Every dollars stays in Walworth County to help victims of domestic or sexual abuse begin the path to healing from trauma.
All registration fees, donations and pledges are 100% tax deductible.
The Association for Prevention of Family Violence has been helping victims in our county for 39 years.
Please support our generous 2017 sponsors!
Gold Level Advia Credit Union Debra Alder & Jeff Scherer Aurora Health Care Kunes Family Foundation Lake Geneva Montessori Preschool, LLC Cindy & Tom Stuhley
Silver Level Stuart W. Johnson & Co., Inc. Kikkoman Foods, Inc.